Hey Thrivers! One of my earlier
There are many different approaches to daily affirmations and as you progress in your life, these affirmations will definitely change. I was completing a manifesting exercise once in which I was asked to list out what my life would look in different areas and I had to be specific. Things such as:
- What did my health look like
- What was my weight?
- How many times did I go to the gym?
- What did I eat?
- How did I feel?
- What did my dream job look like?
- Was it my own business?
- What did my typical workday look like?
- Did I wake up everyday feeling passionate about it?
- What was my income for the year?
- What was the quality of my relationships?
- Am I married to an amazing partner?
- Did I have an inner circle?
- Did I have high-quality relationships?
- Did I surround myself with people that encouraged and lifted me up?
I had to get very specific about these things. Once I completed the exercise, I had to do it again. This time with an even bigger vision. After the fact, I went through my list and came up with my very own list of affirmations that basically included what my everyday life would be and who I surrounded myself with. Those are the affirmations I have been saying to myself for the past several months
At the moment, I am listening to an audiobook called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod in which he discusses his daily affirmations. Hal actually has 3 different types that he shares. I am in the process of updating my daily affirmations but I would recommend to check out his link as well. He shares a whole array of resources that you can download for free.
I hope this helps. Take Care!