Hey Thrivers! Here are the Travel Essentials you need now. Whether you are hitting close to burnout at work, need a change of environment, or just came back from vacay – book the next trip! I have to share some of my favorite travel essentials that have helped me so much on vacation. I have learned the hard way that sometimes it’s better to be over prepared than under prepared especially if you’re far away from home and these travel essentials are my go to when it comes to ensuring a stress free vacay. Here are some of my favorite travel essentials that you should consider adding to your list!
- Packing Cubes are your best friend – If you’re looking to stay organized and keep all your items in different categories I highly recommend packing cubes. I like to use them to separate intimates, dresses, and outfits. You can also use them to pack certain outfits together. There are endless brands that sell packing cubes, the ones I use that I feel like are high quality and functional are from Calpak. I was introduced to this brand through my FabFitFun subscription and it has been extremely useful!
- Storage Bags – If you are someone like me and can opt to just take a carry on for a trip then storage bags will be a life saver! I recently went on a 8 day trip to Aruba and am proud to say I only took a carryon and managed to fit all my travel essentials. I used these storage bags from amazon that allowed me to fit all my outfits and swimsuits!!
- Travel Emergency Medicine Kit – If you want to be over prepared, I highly recommend adding a travel medicine kit as part of your travel essentials. I purchased my travel medicine kit online and it was super helpful on my trips. You never know when you might get a headache or motion sickness and these have been super helpful especially if maybe you can’t find a nearby pharmacy. On my last trip, my best friend had days where her allergies would get worse or she would get headaches and the travel kit was truly a life saver!
- Liquid I.V Hydration Powder – For all my girls that love traveling to an island, these will have you living your best life. Being out in the sun can cause you to get dehydrated so I purchased these packets since I knew I would be out in the sun all day. Liquid I.V hydration packets contain 3x the electrolytes in normal sports drink and is the equivalent of having 2-3 water bottles. I would take one packet with a glass of water before leaving for the day and I always felt hydrated and energetic. The lemon lime flavor is my favorite so far!
- Stay Golden With An Illuminating Body Oil – I used the PUR ICONIC GLOW body oil everyday on my trip and I highly recommend trying it out. Stay golden and beautiful!
- SPF++++ – If you’re traveling places where you know you will be exposed to a lot of sunlight but want to keep your skin protected, I highly recommend adding the KAO Biore sunscreen to your travel essentials. It is super hydrating and has a higher spf than most brands to help keep you protected.
- Bookworm Love – If you love to read digitally even while on vacation, I have to recommend adding the Kindle to your travel essentials! It is super lightweight and the battery life has been amazing.
- Jewelry Organizer – I love wearing jewelry on vacation and I usually mix it up between dainty earrings, studs, hoops, and bigger earrings. I like having a jewelry travel bag because I feel like it is more compact and easier to pack especially when I am trying to fit everything into a carry on.
- Simple makeup – I don’t know about you but if I am traveling somewhere hot, I know that it’s not worth it to pack a lot of makeup because it will not last on my face from all the heat and sweat. I find that keeping my makeup simple is perfect because it still allows my skin to breathe. I usually wear IL Makiage because the Woke Up Like Foundation is lightweight but provides a little bit of coverage that I’m looking for!
- Airpods Pro – These are great in general but also for traveling and the priciest item on this list. I’m a big music lover and I feel it always calms my nerves when traveling especially alone while I’m on my flight. Whether you like to listen to audiobooks, podcasts, or music – Airpods Pro can be your go to travel essential!
That’s all thrivers! Hope this list sparked some inspo for spicing up your travel essentials list so you can enjoy your next vacay stress free. No matter what you do, live it up and enjoy life in the moment. Check out my last post to help you save money towards your next vacay!